Leadership Development Opportunities for Central Office, Site, and Teacher Leaders
The Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE) is offering three exceptional professional learning opportunities through the 21st Century California School Leadership Academy (21CSLA).
SCOE 21CSLA is designed to support leadership development, helping to build the skills, knowledge, and capacity of Central Office, Site, and Teacher Leaders serving the 14 counties in the Placer-Sacramento Region.
- Teacher Leaders: Teachers who primarily work outside of the classroom to support other teachers (Instructional Coach, TIC/TOSA, Department/Committee Chair, Coordinator, etc.)
- Site Leaders: Principals and Co-Administrators (Assistant/Vice Principal, Dean, Counselor, etc.)
- Central Office Leaders: Certificated and Classified District and County Office Administrators (Superintendent, Asst./Assoc. Superintendent, Director, Coordinator, Program Specialist, etc.)
Professional Learning Strands
SCOE 21CSLA is offering three separate professional learning strands at no cost to participants between January 2022 and June 2023. Each strand is designed to support leaders to plan and implement programs, practices, and procedures that will help them create more equitable outcomes and meet the needs of all students.
- Individualized Leadership Coaching
Note: CSLA operates in a hybrid model with some sessions being held in person and others held virtually. Refer to individual session flyers for details.
- Communities of Practice
- Professional Learning Modules
For more information, email email@example.com.
The SCOE School of Education is committed to diversity and inclusion through the intentional recruitment and support of educators with diverse ethnicity and backgrounds representative of our region.