Remote Learning Resources
Resources by Subject
The SCOE Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) Services Department has developed these documents with links to resources that may be helpful for remote learning. Families and teachers are also encouraged to search extensively for resources that best fit their needs.
- Computer Science Resources
- Early Learning Resources
- English Language Arts Resources (General)
- English Language Arts Resources (K–2)
- English Language Development Resources
- Expanded Learning Resources
- History Social-Science Resources
- Math Resources
- Science Resources
- Social and Emotional Wellness Resources
- SCOE Guidance for Relationship Building and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) During Distance Learning—Key takeaways, and links to resources for teachers, schools/districts, and county/state leadership teams.
- “Everyday SEL” Podcast—An exploration of social and emotional wellness (SEL), how educators meet the ever-changing needs of students and families, and how these relationships are central to student learning. Produced by SCOE and its partners, find this Podcast in the iTunes Store or your favorite Podcast app.
- Sacramento Art Organizations’ Virtual Opportunities—Opportunities and experiences that support at-home learning, enhance schools’ distance learning, and support arts education programs.
- American River Parkway STEM Video Lessons—An engaging series of lessons for students, recorded on location at the River Bend Outdoor Education site and the Effie Yeaw Nature Center.
- Virtual Field Trips Collection—Resources ranging from interactive slideshows to videos on subjects like arts and science.
- Changing the Language of a Website—Step-by-step video instructions for changing the language of a website.Cambiar el idioma de la página a español.
- California Department of Education (CDE) Distance Learning—List of publishers offering free distance learning resources. Districts are not mandated to utilize only state-adopted instructional materials, and many classrooms utilize a network of resources.
- Sacramento Educational Cable Consortium (SECC TV)—A collaborative effort of the K–20 education community that provides educational resources to learners of all ages in the greater Sacramento area. Districts throughout Sacramento County, including SCOE, provide programming and course content.