Remote Learning Resources
Resources by Subject
The SCOE Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) Services Department has developed these documents with links to resources that may be helpful for remote learning. Families and teachers are also encouraged to search extensively for resources that best fit their needs.
- Computer Science Resources
- Early Learning Resources
- English Language Arts Resources (General)
- English Language Arts Resources (K–2)
- English Language Development Resources
- History Social-Science Resources
- Math Resources
- Science Resources
- Social and Emotional Wellness Resources
- “Everyday SEL” Podcast—An exploration of social and emotional wellness (SEL), how educators meet the ever-changing needs of students and families, and how these relationships are central to student learning. Produced by SCOE and its partners, find this Podcast in the iTunes Store or your favorite Podcast app.
- Virtual Field Trips—A collection of field trip resources ranging from interactive slideshows to videos on subjects like arts and science.
- Changing the Language of a Website—Step-by-step video instructions for changing the language of a website.Cambiar el idioma de la página a español.
- California Department of Education (CDE) Distance Learning—List of publishers offering free distance learning resources. Districts are not mandated to utilize only state-adopted instructional materials, and many classrooms utilize a network of resources.
- Sacramento Educational Cable Consortium (SECC TV)—A collaborative effort of the K–20 education community that provides educational resources to learners of all ages in the greater Sacramento area. Districts throughout Sacramento County, including SCOE, provide programming and course content.
- Fortune Distance Learning Hub—Free distance learning from Fortune Charter Schools that any parent can access for instruction in grades K–8. Free office hours are also being offered with credentialed teachers providing homework help for parents and students.