Parents or guardians with questions about any of these resources should call (916) 228-2409 for assistance.
- SCOE Parent Rights & Responsibilities and Student Behavior Standards—annual handbook includes Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) form for reporting discrimination, bullying, violence, and other issues related to SCOE schools and programs. A printed copy is provided to parents at the beginning of the year or upon enrollment. To request a printed copy, please call (916) 228-2751.
- Placement of SCOE Students in Math Courses (Board Policy 6152.1)—enrolling SCOE high school students in math courses based on placement protocols
- Resolution in Support of Creating a Safe and Positive Learning Environment (Board Resolution No. 17-05)
Educational Services for Expelled Students
Plans for providing services to expelled students are submitted to the California Department of Education (CDE). Per CDE guidelines, current and previous plans are published.
- Supporting Professional Adult/Student Boundaries
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Prohibition on Bullying
- Suicide Prevention
- Prohibition on Discrimination and Harassment
- Prohibition on Sexual Harassment
- Married/Pregnant/Parenting Students
Additional policies are available online—includes Board bylaws, Board policies, and administrative rules and regulations