Regional Occupational Program (ROP)
The Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE) provides students the opportunity to actively engage in Career Technical Education, Regional Occupational Programs (ROP). Career and Technical Education provides students with the opportunity to explore a career learn a marketable job skills while preparing for post-secondary education and careers. ROP courses provide standardized curriculum infused with academic coursework in a project based educational setting. Students develop valuable skills in a supportive environment. Hands-on training, project development, and internships paired with laboratory, clinical or shop timew is built into the students educational experiences.
Some Sacramento ROP courses are taught on a school campus, others are housed in satellite settings. Substitutes must be prepared and dressed for work in a laboratory, clinical, or shop setting.
- Boys & Girls Club LINKS Academy
- El Centro Jr./Sr. High School
- Elinor Lincoln Hickey Jr./Sr. High School
- Gerber Jr./Sr. High School
- North Area Community School
- Palmiter Jr./Sr. High School
- SCBC (Sacramento Community Based Coalition)