Career Technical Education (CTE)
Louise Stymeist, Director
Raelynn Sharp, Project Specialist
CRANE is a consortium of school districts dedicated to developing and maintaining high quality career pathways. (The consortium includes Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Colusa, ElDorado, Glenn, Mariposa, Placer, Sacramento, Sutter, Tuolumne, Yolo, and Yuba Counties.)
To support this work, SCOE offers a comprehensive system of support that includes:
- Career Technical Education (CTE) technical assistance and communities of practice facilitation
- Professional learning for teachers and administrators to foster high quality CTE
- CTE systems support—on demand services to support pathway development, CALPADS coding, CTE credentialing, etc.
- Computer science and information technology pathway implementation
- List of Sacramento County career pathways (coming soon)
↩︎ Return to Programs & Services listing.