Curriculum/Instruction and Research
L. Steven Winlock, Ed.D., Executive Director
The Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE) is committed to supporting Arts Learning Leadership in the disciplines of Dance, Music, Theatre and Visual Arts, K–16. Through state and federal Art Grants, an Arts Esprit de Corp Network, various partnerships, professional development offerings, rotating arts exhibits, and current arts research news updates, SCOE provides an avenue for administrators, teachers, students, and community members to be involved in Advocacy of Arts Education.
- California Arts Council
- Crocker Art Museum
- California Alliance for Arts Education (CAAE)
- California County Superintendents Education Services Association (CCSESA)
- California Curriculum and Instruction Steering Committee (CISC)
- California Department of Education (CDE)
- Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission (SMAC)
- Sacramento For Art's Sake Initiative
- UC Davis Education Arts and Humanities
↩︎ Return to Programs & Services listing.