Baseball fans at Sutter Health Park cheered during a pre-game ceremony yesterday as the Sacramento River Cats paid tribute to employees who had been selected as 2022 Sacramento County Classified School Employees of the Year. The honorees were selected based on their work performance, leadership, dedication, and involvement with their schools and communities.
Following the on-field ceremony, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union hosted a lunch reception for honorees and their guests. Sr. Vice President Steve Langley joined Sacramento County Superintendent of Schools David W. Gordon and Sacramento County Board of Education Trustee O. Alfred Brown, Sr., in recognizing the staff.
2022 County Classified School Employees of the Year
- Natalia Aguirre-Mazzi, San Juan Unified School District
Clerical and Administrative Services Category
- John Weathers, San Juan Unified School District
Custodial and Maintenance Services Category
- Jennifer Lynn, Twin Rivers Unified School District
Health and Student Services Category
- Ronald Thomas, Twin Rivers Unified School District
Paraprofessional Services Category
- Anthony Pettinari, Twin Rivers Unified School District
Skilled Trade Services Category
- Aaron Pierini, San Juan Unified School District
Technical Services Category