The Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE), in partnership with Safeway, is hosting a vaccination clinic for individuals who are over the age of 16. As of April 15, everyone in California who is 16 or older is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. The clinic is offering the Pfizer vaccine, which has been authorized for those who are 16 or older.
Anyone who is eligible may register, but this clinic is particularly focused on reaching out to youth. (Note that a parent or guardian must accompany anyone under 18 years of age.)
There is no cost to receive a vaccine, but an appointment is required. Clinic appointments will be open to the community as follows:
- Thursday, April 22 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Friday, April 23 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Thursday, April 29 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Friday, April 30 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 13 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Friday, May 14 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 15 (9 a.m.–3 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 20 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Friday, May 21 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
Registration information and downloadable forms are available online.
Update 5/11/21: Added additional dates.