The Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE), in partnership with Safeway, is hosting a vaccination clinic for individuals who are over the age of 12. Anyone who is eligible may register, but this clinic is particularly focused on reaching out to youth.
As of May 13, appointments are being accepted for ages 12–15. For those in that age group, a parent, guardian, or non-custodial adult must be present and witness the vaccination, and a Consent and Release form must be signed by a parent/guardian. While 16 and 17 year-olds do not need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian, they must bring a signed consent form.
There is no cost to receive a vaccine, but an appointment is required. Clinic appointments will be open to the community as follows:
- Thursday, April 22 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Friday, April 23 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Thursday, April 29 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Friday, April 30 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 13 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Friday, May 14 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 15 (9 a.m.–3 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 20 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Friday, May 21 (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
Update 5/19/21: Added additional age eligibility.
Update 5/11/21: Added additional dates.