The Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE) Leadership Institute is seeking qualified individuals to serve as coaches for the Institute's Clear Administrative Services Credential Program.
The Leadership Institute, a collaboration with local school districts that prepares and supports aspiring education leaders, is a year-round program focused on filling the expected need for highly qualified and trained administrators in the Sacramento Region. The Leadership Institute supports the development of the skills needed to provide leadership at school sites and in district administration. The Leadership Institute was honored with a prestigious Golden Bell Award from the California School Boards Association in December 2013.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide coaching and support to an assigned participant around the requirements of the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL).
NOTE: This is a two-year commitment.
- Support the program participant in completion of practicums developed for each of the CPSELs
- Serve as liaison between the Leadership Institute and the program participant
- Possess a Clear Administrative Services Credential
- Minimum three years of leadership experience at the Elementary, Middle, High School, or District level
- Experience in one or more areas of school site leadership, district leadership, and/or program leadership (e.g., Title I, GATE, Special Education, EL, Curriculum)
Qualified Clear Administrative Services Credential Program coaches will receive a $2,500 stipend ($1,250 per year), plus compensation for mileage.
For more information about the Clear Administrative Services Credential Program, call (916) 228-2538.