If you are a parent/guardian with questions about these resources or want further assistance, please call (916) 228-2409.
- SCOE Parent Rights & Responsibilities and Student Behavior Standards—includes Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) form for reporting discrimination, bullying, violence, and other issues related to SCOE schools and programs.
To request a printed copy, please e-mail or call Jeaneen Avery: (916) 228-2751.
- Placement of SCOE Students in Math Courses (Board Policy 6152.1)—enrolling SCOE high school students in math courses based on placement protocols
- Resolution in Support of Creating a Safe and Positive Learning Environment (County Board of Education Resolution No. 17-05)
- Board Policy 5131.2—Prohibition on Bullying
- Board Policy 5141.52—Suicide Prevention
- Board Policy 5145.3—Prohibition on Discrimination/Harassment/Sexual Harassment
- Administrative Rules and Regulations 5141.52—Suicide Prevention
- Administrative Rules and Regulations 5145.3—Prohibition on Discrimination/Harassment/Sexual Harassment