If you are a parent/guardian with questions about these resources or want further assistance, please call (916) 228-2409.
- SCOE Parent Rights & Responsibilities and Student Behavior Standards—includes Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) form for reporting discrimination, bullying, violence, and other issues related to SCOE schools and programs.
A written copy of this notification document is provided to parents at the beginning of the year or upon enrollment. A copy may also be requested by emailing or calling Jeaneen Avery: (916) 228-2751.
- Placement of SCOE Students in Math Courses (Board Policy 6152.1)—enrolling SCOE high school students in math courses based on placement protocols
- Resolution in Support of Creating a Safe and Positive Learning Environment (County Board of Education Resolution No. 17-05)
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Prohibition on Bullying
- Suicide Prevention
- Prohibition on Discrimination and Harassment
- Prohibition on Sexual Harassment
- Married/Pregnant/Parenting Students