Technology Help Guides, Videos and Resources
Below is a list of help guides, videos and other resources to help you get the most out of Office 365 and the many systems we provide and support. If you are a SCOE employee, you can find additional resources in the CNTS section of the Forms & Documents in SharePoint.
Google Classroom/Edgenuity - Getting Started
Office 365 - Getting Started
- How to use the online version of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Sharing your documents
- Switching between online and desktop Office apps
- Creating, opening and saving files in the desktop Office apps
- Using email in the Outlook app or on the web
- Office 365 Basics - video training
- OneDrive - video training
- Teams - video training
- OneNote - video training
- Cheat sheets & downloadable guides
OneDrive - work on your files anywhere, share them with anyone
If you've used Google Drive you'll find using OneDrive is just as easy. You can create, edit, and share Word, Excel, PowerPoint and any other files you want. Even better, you can work on the same files from any version of office: desktop, online or mobile. OneDrive lets you "take your work with you" by allowing you to edit your documents from anywhere at any time.
- OneDrive - quick start
- OneDrive - PDF help guide (SCOE)
- OneDrive - PDF downloadable quick start guide (Microsoft)
- OneDrive - PDF guide to set up file sync to your local computer
- Video: How to use OneDrive to work on your files remotely and share them with others
- Video: OneDrive basics
- Video: Using the OneDrive mobile app
- OneDrive - complete video training
Quick Start Guides
- All Office 365 quick start guides
- OneNote - take notes and view them at any time from any device
- Forms - How to create surveys or other data entry forms
- Teams - work more efficiently with your department staff. Share files, instant message, video chat, and much more!
- Microsoft Planner - plan projects and tasks as a group
Help with Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
The CNTS department offers hands-on training in the computer lab. Use the link below and click on the Technology Services section in the left hand menu bar to see what trainings are currently being offered. If you do not see the Technology Services menu option, no trainings are currently scheduled.
Need help? Call the tech support line at 916-228-2363 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.