The Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE) utilizes Substitute Teachers and Substitute Para-Educators in a variety of classroom settings. This page serves to link to a variety of resources for those working with SCOE students.
- Becoming a SCOE Substitute
- Substitute Overview and Orientation—information about our workplace settings
- Aesop Absence Management System—also available by calling (800) 942-3767
- STEDI Substitute Teacher Training | Purchase Instructions
- Substitute Teacher and Para-Educator Resource Guide—provides guidelines for being prepared and professional when working in a classroom setting, plus downloadable directions and contact information for each site
- Substitute Teacher Daily Pay Rates