Testing Resources for Coordinators
These resources are designed to support LEA coordinators understand the California statewide assessments.
- Assessment Spotlight Emails—Email updates sent out through the California Department of Education statewide assessments electronic mailing lists. To subscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- California Assessment System Information—A matrix that shows basic testing information about all California statewide assessments.
- Statewide Assessments Timeline
- Training Opportunities
- Student Accessibility Resources and Test Settings—Available Resources by Test flyers
- Information on available accessibility resources for all CAASPP assessments and ELPAC assessments.
- Parent Notification of Test Administration Letter Templates—Letter templates that can be used to notify parents of testing windows and the start of testing at their student’s school.
- California Educator Reporting System (CERS)—Access to the reporting system that houses all Smarter Balanced Interim Assessment results. This site also houses Summative ELPAC results. Results from the CAASPP assessments will be added to this system in spring 2021.
- Online Reporting System (ORS)—Access to the reporting system that houses all CAASPP summative assessment results until they are added into CERS. (Link is under the Test Administration drop-down menu.)
- Test Results for California's Assessments—Access to all public statewide assessment results.
- CAASPP YouTube Channel
- ELPAC YouTube Channel
- California Schools Directory—Directory for all California public schools.
- LEA CAASPP Coordinator Checklist—A checklist of activities for LEA level CAASPP coordinators.
- Smarter Balanced Content Explorer—Access assessment blueprints, accessibility guidelines, scoring rubrics, and much more.