Sacramento County Board of Education meetings are held on the first and third Tuesdays of the month. Unless otherwise noted, meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Board Room of SCOE's David P. Meaney Education Center:
10474 Mather Boulevard, Mather, CA (physical location; no mail)
Maps and driving directions
Board documents are published as PDFs. Minutes and audio recordings from regular Board meetings are typically added to the archive page (links below) following approval at the next scheduled meeting.
It may be necessary to download and install the latest (free) version of Adobe Reader to access PDFs. Please refer to the
Plugins & Software page.
- 2/5/19 Board Meeting
- 4/5/19 Board Meeting (Palmiter H.S., Friday at 12 p.m.)
- 5/21/19 Board Meeting (Operation Recognition)
- 8/24/19 Board/Superintendent Retreat
- 4/3/20 Board Meeting (Palmiter H.S., Friday at 12:30 p.m.)
- 5/19/20 Board Meeting (Operation Recognition)
Board Document Archives (by fiscal year, July-June):
Current schedule and agendas