Welcome to Office 365 for SCOE staff. Click below to log into your SCOE Webmail account. You may wish to bookmark the next (login) page for quick access.
Be sure to enter your full e-mail address when you log in.
If you have questions, encounter problems with Office 365, or need assistance installing optional software on your desktop computer or mobile devices, please contact the Computer, Network & Telecommunication Support (CNTS) Department: (916) 228-2363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to change or reset your password? Click here for more information.
Information and Training Resources
General Webmail Help Guides
Links to training materials and videos teaching how to use SCOE Webmail (Office 365).
- Using SCOE Webmail (Quick Start PDF)
- Webmail Calendar (Quick Start PDF)
- Webmail Contacts (Quick Start PDF)
- Storing and Sharing Documents Using OneDrive
- How to install the Email App (OWA) on an iPhone/iPad
- How to Sync a Personal iPhone/iPad with Office 365
- Office 365 Overview
Migrating your FirstClass Calendar and Contacts
The below PDF guides will walk you through how to export your calendar and contact items from FirstClass and import them into your new email account. Please note that you will need the Windows version of Outlook 2013 to import your Calendar items into your new email account. The CNTS Department will schedule "migration dates" in the DPMEC computer lab for staff who have Macintosh computers or just need help migrating their information. If you have any questions about this process, please contact the CNTS technical support staff member who supports your department or call our main line at 916-228-2363.
- Migrate your Contacts from FirstClass
- Migrate your Calendar from FirstClass
- How to Migrate your Email from FirstClass
- How to copy email messages from FirstClass to Office 365
Desktop Outlook Software (Advanced) Help Guides
For users requiring advanced features not offered by Office 365 Webmail, the CNTS Department can install and configure the desktop version of Microsoft Outlook on your local computer. Links below point to helpful support materials from Microsoft for users of the desktop Outlook software.
- Working With E-mail in Outlook 2013 (Quick Start PDF)
- Using the Outlook Calendar (Quick Start PDF)
- Managing Outlook Contacts (Quick Start PDF)
- Office 2013: Quick Start Guides
- Training Courses for Outlook 2013
- Training Center for Office 2013 Applications
- How to add a Shared Mailbox to your Outlook Email Account
Changing Your Password
Your SCOE Webmail password should be the same password you use to log into your computer on a SCOE network. If you are using the same password but can't log in, you may need to reset your password using the SCOE Change Password Website (read more below).
Passwords must be at least eight characters long, meet defined complexity standards, and be changed annually. At least three of these four items are required to be part of your password: uppercase character, lowercase character, number, or special character.
Tip: Consider a complex phrase for your password or substituting numbers for letters in a word such as: L3tsgoHav3fun!
Use one of the options below to change your password...
- Hold the CTRL and ALT keys and press the DELETE key on your keyboard. (A menu should pop up.)
- Choose "Change a password..." from the menu, enter your existing password and then your new one.
- If your Macintosh is on the SCOE network, choose Apple menu > System Preferences and click Accounts.
- Click Change Password and follow the directions.
- If you change your password but still can't log into SCOE Webmail then your Macintosh user account is probably not the same as your SCOE network account. You should then use the SCOE Change Password link below to change your password.
If your computer isn't on SCOE's network, you have a laptop, or your password doesn't work after changing it, use the below link.
- Use the SCOE Password Website to choose a new password.