Sherry Hansen, Coordinator
Juanita Lopez, Manager (Retirement)
The Payroll Department provides a variety of compensation and benefit related services to approximately 650 regular and more than 950 temporary and substitute staff. In addition, the department provides support services to 13 school districts, Los Rios Community College District, and 12 charter schools in Sacramento County totaling more than 40,000 full-time and part-time employees.
- internal payroll processing,
- Specialized State Teachers' and Public Employees' Retirement Systems report processing,
- federal and state tax payments,
- social security, unemployment and medicare tax payments,
- support for the HP 3000 Payroll System users,
- Health and Welfare benefit processing and payments, and
- IRS 125 plan maintenance.
All school districts in Sacramento County
Partners include the Internal Revenue Service, the State Teachers Retirement System, the Franchise Tax Board, the Public Employees Retirement System, various 403b & IRS125 Agencies, the Employment Development Department, various health benefit agencies, and the Social Security Administration.
↩︎ Return to Programs & Services listing.